We do not provide any financial return in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividend, profit share, rewards in cash, to individuals who Use CarZorro.com
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name www.carzorro.com(hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and CarZorro Mobile Application is licensed for use by Humntn Ventures Private Limited, an Indian Company, duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014], with its registered office at Plot no 3, Triveni Nagar, Lucknow – 226020 India.
CarZorro acts as an aggregator who provide the Website & Mobile Application only. Provides a platform to connect Vendors ( Car wash facility owner/ car maintenance facility owner) and Users (Car Owner/ Driver or anyone who wants to avail the car wash through Website/ Mobile application).
The Website/ Mobile Application is a platform that vendor utilized to Offer/ showcase their car care services & Prices to Users. While user uses CarZorro platform to get their carwash done through their selected vendors. There are multiple car wash packages available along with the price offered by different vendors.
There are 3 type of service which can be selected from the website / Mobile Application
- Self-Drive – User can select the preferred vendor and opt to drive himself/ herself to the car wash facility
- Pick and Drop – User can select the preferred vendor and opt to get his/ her car picked from the address he chooses to get the car wash done and vehicle is being dropped to the same address after the car wash
- Door Step – User can select the preferred vendor and opt to get his/ her carwash done at their selected address.
The User acknowledges that CarZorro is only an aggregator / marketing service provider and CarZorro does not verify the bona fides and genuineness of Vendors, CarZorro cannot and does not verify specific data provided by Vendors. Therefore, CarZorro shall not in any manner be responsible or held accountable for any car Damage/ theft / Fraud between the Users and Vendors.
CarZorro has limited control over all Vendors and information listed and / or advertised on the Website / Mobile application.
You, as a Vendor, would be be required to provide all the necessary information as may be deemed by CarZorro from time to time including but not limited to..
- Bank details
- Income tax details such as PAN Card etc.
- Registration certificates under various provisions and laws
The funds collected towards each user request shall be transferred
- After 7 days of completion of the service or as per withdrawal request
- To the bank account number provided at the time of initiation of the cause
- CarZorro Fees, payment gateway charges and applicable taxes would be deducted from the collected mount before transfer
- If at any time either during or after the service, You are unable to fulfill your commitments, or out of requirement under law, you shall return the money to the user within a timely manner.
As per the above guidelines, the vendor expressly agrees that the next working day following the day the Service ends or is determined, shall be deemed to be the day that the transaction between the user is completed. CarZorro shall settle all amounts net of its fees to the accounts of the vendor in accordance with the rules set out by the Reserve Bank of India in the Intermediary Guidelines.
- CarZorro also provide an interface to Vendor (by registering themselves as vendor) to utilize showcase their services and price for services.
- By Registering as vendor, Vendor can create their profile and submit required documents for verification and approval.
- CarZorro would approve the vendor and once approved, Vendor along with services they offer and their process would be live on the Website/ Mobile application
- By registering as vendor, Vendor would be responsible for timely update of services they offer (For example – Self Drive, Pick up and Drop & Door Step).
- Vendor shall update the status of service via Mobile app on a real time basis (i.e. Car Pickup, Dropped, Car service started, car service completed, Payment received etc)
- By registering as vendor, Vendor would also be able to add multiple users as team and would be able to assign roles to them (i.e. Driver, Mechanic etc). Its Vendor responsibility to do a background check of the added users and CarZorro would not be liable in case of any damage/ theft or any other type of customer complaint about the services.
- By registering as vendor, you agree to bear the charges/ Cost if any customer complaint arises about the service provided by vendor.
- By registering as vendor, you take the full responsibility of safely car pick up / car drop and / OR any type of car damage/ theft. Its your responsibility to ensure that at the time of pickup / drop to click the pictures of the car from external and internal as a proof of no presence of any personal belonging left in the car before pickup
- By registering as vendor, vendor agrees to all terms and condition mentioned here.
- By registering as vendor, Vendor agrees to abide the rules laid out here for penalties and rewards.
- You further agree that by listing your services on the Website/ Mobile application, you shall at all times abide by various laws applicable to You including but not limited to the Income Tax Act, 1961, the Information Technology Act, 2000 as well as all rules and regulations made under the respective laws and as amended from time to time.
Customers can cancel the booking in advance without any penalty but once the booking is confirmed the cancellation May attract a cancellation fee from the advance payment made ( if any) to Carzorro against the booking. Cancellation charges would be applicable as per grid below. However, Carzorro has right to waive off or change the cancellation fee at any given time without any prior notification.
CarZorro grants Vendor’s a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Funds raised through CarZorro” & “CarZorro.com” name and/or logo on stationery used by the vendor for delivery of Communications / Receipts / Certificates, etc,.
- Referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against You.
- immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your membership
- immediately remove Your information from the website
- Carzorros reserve the right to change its pricing / plans without any prior notice and its your responsibility to frequently check terms and condition yourself.
Linked Websites / APIs/Social Networking Sites
CarZorro uses other website links of affiliates and/or third parties. However CarZorro does not take responsibility for examining or evaluation their product, services or content and does not endorse any third party website(s)
The Vendors & Users shall indemnify and hold harmless CarZorro, its owner, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, against all claim, actions, penalties, prosecution, proceedings demand losses, disputes, charges, penalty, costs and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that may arise or may be incurred by CarZorro as consequence of any default, breach, non-observance, non performance or negligent act whatsoever by the Vendor & Users of any terms , conditions, stipulations, provisions and/or violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party more particularly stated herein and/or in any individual agreements executed by CarZorro and the User.
You agree to release, indemnify and hold CarZorro and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agents harmless from any from of theft, Damage and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Services, any Donation, any loan, any User Content, your connection to the Services, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another.
Contents Posted on Site
Intellectual property rights
Services Content, Software, and Trademarks: You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Services Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by CarZorro, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Services Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally upload to the Services. In connection with your use of the Services, you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by CarZorro from accessing the Services (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Services or the Services Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Services or distributed in connection therewith are the property of CarZorro, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by CarZorro.
Third-Party Material: Under no circumstances will CarZorro be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users and vendor), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that CarZorro does not pre-screen content, but that CarZorro and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, CarZorro and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by CarZorro, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable.
The CarZorro name and logos are trademarks and service marks of CarZorro (collectively the “CarZorro Trademarks”). Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of CarZorro Trademarks displayed on the Services, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of CarZorro Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
Service catalog content Transmitted Through the Services: With respect to the content, photos, images, trademarks, logos, brands or other materials you upload or post through the Services or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “Vendor/ User Content”), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to, or otherwise have all necessary rights and consents to (and to allow others to) fully exploit, such User Content, including, without limitation, as it concerns all copyrights, trademark rights and rights of publicity or privacy related thereto. By uploading any User Content you hereby grant and will grant CarZorro and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Services or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed. Without limiting the foregoing, if any User Content contains your name, image or likeness, you hereby release and hold harmless CarZorro and its contractors and employees, from
- all claims for invasion of privacy, publicity, or libel
- Any liability or other claims by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or other use or exploitation of your name, image, or likeness, and
- Any liability for claims made by you (or any successor to any claim you might bring) in connection with your User Content, name, image, or likeness. You waive any right to inspect or approve any intermediary version(s) or finished version(s) of the results of the use of your User Content (including your name, image, or likeness). Further, if any person (other than you) appears in your User Content, you represent and warrant that you have secured all necessary licenses, waivers, and releases from such person(s) for the benefit of CarZorro in a manner fully consistent with the licenses, waivers, and releases set forth above. You further acknowledge that your participation in the Services and submission of User Content is voluntary and that you will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the licenses, waivers, and releases set forth herein (or CarZorro’s exploitation thereof), and that the sole consideration for the subject matter of this agreement is the opportunity to use the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information about the Services (“Submissions”), provided by you to CarZorro are non-confidential and CarZorro will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that CarZorro may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws, or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CarZorro, its users or the public.
Copyright Complaints: CarZorro respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify CarZorro of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
CarZorro will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to CarZorro’s Copyright Agent at info@CarZorro.com (Subject line: “Takedown Request”).
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services, with enough detail that we may find it on the Services;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received, CarZorro will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 15 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 15 to 20 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Repeat Infringer Policy: In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, CarZorro has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at CarZorro’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. CarZorro may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
The User hereby agrees and states that CarZorro is only a service provider to connect users with the car-related service providers. CarZorro enables the Vendor organizations in India to market/to publicize/create and advertise their multiple services and prices and CarZorro shall in no way be responsible for the performance and/or liable for any misrepresentation of any information provided by the vendor in any manner whatsoever and the User hereby waives his/her/their/its right to bring any action/cause/dispute against CarZorro for any reason whatsoever.
Eligibility of the User
Use of the Website/ Mobile application is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, of 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Website/ Mobile application. CarZorro reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website/ Mobile application if it is brought to CarZorro’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
User Account and Registration Obligations
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the materials and information (including but not limited to services) and services, CarZorro does not warrant that:
- This Website/ Mobile application will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website/ Mobile application is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading save and except as provided herein and which information is provided by the Vendor themselves and none that which is provided or verified by CarZorro.
CarZorro will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Nothing on the Website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number and e-mail address while registering/ making a payment. By registering Your phone number and e-mail address with us, You consent to be contacted by us and/or the user/ vendor via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any reward or delivery-related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS unless the same is consented to by you.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CarZorro AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CarZorro AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
When You use the Website/ Mobile application or send emails or other data, information, or communication to CarZorro, You agree and understand that You are communicating with CarZorro through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from CarZorro periodically and as and when required. CarZorro may communicate with You by email or by other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Modifications and Alterations
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER CarZorro NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CarZorro HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL CarZorro’s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID CarZorro IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS, OR, IF GREATER, Two Thousand Indian Rupees (Rs. 2000).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
Dispute Resolution By Binding Arbitration: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS
Most user concerns can be resolved quickly and to the user’s satisfaction by emailing CarZorro support at info@CarZorro.com In the unlikely event that our user support team is unable to resolve a complaint you may have (or if CarZorro has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration, mediation, or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction. Arbitration, which is often cheaper, faster, and less formal than a lawsuit in court, uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Also, in any arbitration under this arbitration provision in which you seek less than Rs. 200,000 in damages, CarZorro will pay reasonable attorneys’ fees should you prevail. CarZorro will not seek attorneys’ fees from you. However, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than Rs. 200,000 in damages, the payment of attorney’s fees will be governed by the applicable rules. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy
We comply with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines established by the Reserve Bank of India, vide its circular RPCD.RRB.RCB.AML.BC.No.02/07.51.018/2014-15 on 1 July 2014 and updated from time to time.
For payment on CarZorro.com, only standard channels of payment – verified credit or debit cards, net banking, cheque, or cash (up to limits allowed by the RBI) – will be allowed. In the case of cash payments, all payments above INR 24,999 have to be furnished with the Permanent Account Number of the contributor.
Recipients (vendors, whether individuals or organizations) will comply with foreign exchange rules as explained by the Foreign Exchange Management Act of the RBI & FCRA guidelines. The recipient if an individual or a non-government organization also understands that it needs to comply with FCRA guidelines by applying for an FCRA certificate and inform the Central Government in Form FC-1 within thirty days from the date of receipt of such contribution whenever applicable. This form is available on the website
- AML policies will be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of CarZorro
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Services and CarZorro will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. CarZorro reserves the right but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Services.
Any dispute involving CarZorro, whether as a formal party or otherwise, shall be resolved by Arbitration of a sole Arbitrator appointed by CarZorroand in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The seat of Arbitration shall be in Lucknow and the language to be used in all proceedings shall be English.
CarZorro and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before this or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of this Terms of Service.
References to “CarZorro”, “we”, “you”, and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or devices under this or prior agreements between us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into this Terms of Service, you and CarZorro are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Terms of Service.
Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to info@CarZorro.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Abhishek Singh
Humntn Ventures Private Limited
Plot no 3, Triveni Nagar, Lucknow – 226020
Time: Mon-Sat (9:00 – 19:00)